Want to follow my daily adventures? Follow me on Instagram “@WithLoveBrittni”!
Also, if you’re a foodie like me, I recently created a foodie Instagram account and you can find me on it “@BeenThereTriedThat”.
1. and 2. Just some “selfies” I took of myself.
3. The outfit I wore to the art gallery Kai Lin last night for its latest exhibition,
4. Fried Chicken Benedict and Potatoes for breakfast this morning from the Highland Bakery in Atlanta, GA
5. A few shots of the fireworks show for July 4th at Lenox Mall in Atlanta, GA.
6. The most amazing slab of ribs from Heirloom Market BBQ!!! I was FINALLY able to try them, they were sold out during my previous attempts!
7. Banh Mi Dac Biet for lunch earlier this week from a place named Quoc Huong on Buford Highway.
8. Taiwanese Chicken Nuggets, spicy of course, from Quickly are my new addiction!
9. Had the “Fat Stack” from Ria’s Bluebird in Grant Park last Saturday for breakfast. The caramelized bananas were AMAZING!
10. and 11. The best Chicken Quesadilla and Carne Asada Taco I’ve had in ages from a place named Taqueria La Oaxaquena in Jonesboro, GA.
12. Pho Dac Biet and two Summer Rolls from Nam Phuong in Norcross, GA.
13. Bubble Teas from Sweet Hut and Quickly on Buford Highway. FYI, Bubble tea is my new addiction. Some people like coffee, I LOVE bubble tea!
14. and 15. Two of my favorite pieces from the art gallery last night! So gorgeous and intricate!!!
16. A beautiful dusk in Atlanta last week!!!
Hope everyone is wonderful!!!