Want to keep up with my daily adventures?? Follow my new Instagram for this blog: @WithLoveBrittni
1. My friend’s new loft in downtown Atlanta
2. A slice of pepperoni and spinach pizza from Fellini’s (No matter how much of a foodie I become, I won’t ever be too fancy for a great slice of pizza from here!)
3. A shot of the Fellini’s and La Fonda sign on Ponce de Leon in Atlanta
4. A shot of the outside of Fellini’s
5. Another shot from inside of my friend’s loft
6. A pulled pork sandwich with a side of Mac’n’cheese from Heirloom BBQ Market (This place supposedly has some of the best ribs in the country! However, everytime I go they’re always sold out =/, which makes sense I guess. They sold out as soon as I got inside yesterday. BUMMER!)
7. I love warm nights and hanging by the pool with Atlanta’s beautiful skyline lighting up the night!
8. Guinea Hog Lardo from Holeman and Finch Public House
9. A shot of my bed and a gorgeous painting above it that I absolutely LOVE
10. Finston in the City – this is my fish Sir Finston Baithill, he’s the cutest Betta Fish ever and I loooove him so much!!!!
11. New shoes from Asos
12. A really cool selfie that I took on Sunday and edited!!!
13. One of my favorite shirts from Wildfox Couture
14. Received my passport in the mail a few days ago! So happy! My ticket to the world has arrived!!! Can’t wait to start my international traveling journeys!!!!